For the peace of the Lord shall always be with us of the proposed Diocese of Mbaitoli. The genesis of the movement came as a divine call as in the biblical saying
“then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, whom shall I send and who shall go for us? Then I said “here I am send me” (Isa 6:8 KJV).
1. This vision targets the empowerment of worshippers/parishioners’ faithful, to walk daily with our Lord Jesus Christ as Savior and Messiah. This is achievable only through the word as is in the great commission (Matt 28:19-20) and through a Christian based contemporary means and method.
This vision as motivated, includes evangelical spread of the gospel messages of the good news, to all the unreached, neglected people and places, and to cover all the nooks and crannies of the areas not yet covered. The vision is to present to the people (present and future) the undiluted word as an end- time ministry to help put straight all that have become crooked. To accordingly prepare the people for the second coming of our Lord Jesus and the great harvest on judgment day.
2. The actions so far in actualization may appear hazy and slow, but then, delay is not denial by God. Once the proposed new Diocese of Mbaitoli is pronounced every action will be fast-tracked to speedy actualization. The position therefore calls for waiting on the Lord (Isa 40:31 KJV).
The Steering Committee anchors her vision and mission on the song below.
A TIME LIKE THIS, GOD LOOKS FOR MAN, WORTHY VESSELS THAT HE WILL USE. TO ACCOMPLISH HIS GREAT PURPOSE AND MAKE HIS KINGDOM WIDELY KNOWN. CHORUS: LORD HERE AM I, MYSELF I GIVE, MY TALENT, TIME, SILVER AND GOLD, FATHER USE ME, TO BUILD YOUR CHURCH, TO SHOW YOUR PRAISE AMONG ALL MEN.
The scripture tells us in Zech 4:6
“it is not by might or by power, but by my spirit says the Lord. “Again “it is not he that wills or of him that runneth, but of God who showeth mercy’ 1 Tim.
Following the above scriptures it is best to look up to Jesus the author and finisher of our faith
3. The mission statement of the Steering Committee is fourfold:
- To continue where our fore-bearers stopped in spiritual matters, for social development, sustenance of the peoples’ harmony and unity and to prepare members for the end time Christian worship as against existing false teaching-based preaching and doctrines that is in circulation.
- To truly induct members to trust and obey as the only way to be happy in Jesus and accordingly run the heavenly race as faithful Christians.
- To promote scriptural obedience and the application of the summary of the laws; to love God and man as neighbor.
- For members to contend with their Christian faith of our fathers and mothers as before, as in the word of God, there is power (Mk 16:16-19).